Cheapest Bluetooth cell phone for Mac....

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by Joeytpg, Oct 9, 2004.

1. Joeytpg macrumors 6502

Joeytpg

I need to buy a cell phone but this time i want a Bluetooth phone... i have a very big Address book and i want to just sync it from My Powerbook to the cel phone.

1- which one you recommend? i can't spend more tan 150 dollars on a cel phone i don't even care if it ain't bluetooth as long as it has a software that allows me to synch my Address Book lists to the Cell phone. Any ideas?

2- if i buy a phone that sync's my address book and my cell phone, i won't have to do anything right?..the phone will archieve the addresses just like it's in the computer right?

Thanks a lot

2. hikikomori9000 macrumors newbie

SonyEricsson on Amazon

I just picked up a $99.99 minus $275 rebate ($175 in your pocket) SonyEricsson T610 with T-Mobile service from Amazon. iSync takes very kindly to the SE phones, and I had my address book entries listed on my phone in no time, with no wires and no software outside of what comes with OS X.

Anyway, it works great with the Mac, and it's pretty much the cheapest phone you can get right now with that Amazon deal. Check it out.