cheaters and porsche

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by virividox, May 26, 2004.

1. kgarner macrumors 68000

kgarner

That's it, the wife is not getting an Audi!! :D Of course, that means I can't get the Porsche. :(

2. Raid macrumors 68020

Raid

Hmm if I recall there was another thread that stated BMW drivers had the most sex... and are the runner up in the unfaithful category it seems but if I recall the other poll listed that females who drove french cars are the most promiscuous. Maybe this report only polled german car owners... but what's with all the polls about sex & cars?? Hmm it looks like those germans only have two things on their mind... damn if I was single I would visit... I guess that tells you I don't drive a Porsche! :p

3. virividox thread starter macrumors 601

virividox

Manila - Nottingham - Philadelphia - Santa Barbar
    this was sa study made by the same company that did the bmw sex study hehe

4. iJon macrumors 604

iJon

this studies are great. funny this is my friends who drive bmw's and porsches all have great relationships or marriages with their spouses, but these results are fun to read.

iJon

5. Koodauw macrumors 68040

Koodauw

lol, these polls are great entertainment, I think I need to go find the BMW/sex thread now. Although I can understand why they cheat. I mean come on, with a car SO DARN SEXY, your going to get bored with whomever you are married to, it makes complete sense.

6. tristan macrumors 6502a

I used to have a Boxster (back in the dot com days when i was rich and unmarried). One night I pulled up to a 7-11, and as I was getting out of the car, a carload of girls pulled up beside me, and practically threw themselves at me. One girl even shouted out her number at me.

Unfortunately, I had a girlfriend, and despite what the article says, I wasn't a cheat anyway. :)

7. jsw Moderator emeritus

jsw

Well, it takes two things to be a cheat: desire and opportunity. I read the article as indicating that Porsche's are perceived as the "the car to be in", hence there's more opportunity for their drivers, hence more likelihood of cheating.

I mean, seriously, the men who buy Ford Taurus's might be the ones most interested in cheating, but who'd ever know? ;) No one would give them a chance (no offense intended to any Ford Taurus owners out there who lead a life of extensive opportunistic adultry enabled by their sexy, sexy beast of a car).