Check out America's biggest DOMESTIC problem

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Thomas Veil, Apr 9, 2006.

1. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

AP/Ipsos poll:

(My bold)

Hello! What does this tell us about the politicians that are running our country?

OTOH, I find it weird that it's down four points from January, but that's probably the result of the big jump in immigration concerns. Also, check out what's #3 on the domestic list: that great scourge of western civilization, ! M O R A L I T Y ! -- by which I assume the respondents mean lack of same.

Apparently some of us are still worried about people marrying pigs and chickens and such.

Link

2. zimv20 macrumors 601

zimv20

i see that education and environment are down to 1 point each. mission accomplished, political leaders.

3. solvs macrumors 603

solvs

Ah, but there are more important things to worry about. Who cares if our kids is dumb and thanks to the ironically named laws we can't breath or drink the water because a business would rather rake in more profit for themselves while screwing their employees and customers. We're all worried about those darn immigrants coming into the country and taking jobs we don't have or want and terrorists blowing us up because we're constantly pissing the rest of the world off and making things worse for ourselves while not protecting the actual ways they can come into the country and hurt us. Plus gays can't get married and cheating on your wife with a fat intern who gives you a bj is the worst thing ever, even if you're guilty of something similar yourself.

In other words, yes, our priorities are messed up.

4. Thomas Veil thread starter macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

I hate to tell you this, but you sound very Dubya-like there... ;) :p

5. solvs macrumors 603

solvs

That was kinda the point. ;) Glad somebody got it.