Check Out My Ride

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by *Y*, Jun 21, 2006.

1. *Y* macrumors regular

You guys like my pimping ride? Now that is what I call style...:D
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. lexus macrumors 68000

lexus

Disgusting!!!

3. sushi Moderator emeritus

sushi

While Lego is very cool, somehow I just don't think this will draw the ladies. ;)

4. *Y* thread starter macrumors regular

You just all don't understand style. :cool: Can I get some ladies to respond?;)

5. devilot Moderator emeritus

devilot

6. katie ta achoo macrumors G3

If I could drive a car made out of legos, and still be environmentally conscious, I TOTALLY WOULD!!

7. *Y* thread starter macrumors regular

It is has turbocharged quad rotary engine which get 8.5 in the quarter mile.:)

8. dpaanlka macrumors 601

dpaanlka

I think the lego contraption would explode at such a pace.

9. Josh macrumors 68000

Josh

You'd need a *little* more than that to get an 8.5. Legos are not very aerodynamic :)

10. dpaanlka macrumors 601

dpaanlka

Yeah like a blown Chevy 350. A little piss rotary isn't going to do much for a big heavy lego car.

11. *Y* thread starter macrumors regular

Wow, I didn't realize that a lego car would be heav. I mean I thought legos were plastic. And you know that "little piss" rotarys push 1000 horses if tuned properly, right?:cool:

12. quigleybc macrumors 68030

quigleybc

Beautiful Vancouver British Columbia, Canada
  13. *Y* thread starter macrumors regular

When designing the third generation Mazda RX-7, Mazda's engineers knew what they wanted - a no compromise sports car that could take on the world and win. To achieve this the world's best engine had to be made better. A 20 percent jump in power from the series V Mazda RX-7 engine to 255 HP with a weight reduction to 2789 LBS had the new series VI Mazda RX-7 establish itself as the up market leader. The world's best selling sports car had now become the best ‘value for money’ sports car. Mazda chose to race the Mazda RX-7 from 1992 until 1995 under production car rules winning the prestigious Bathurst 12 hour endurance race each time whilst toppling big buck challenges from various Porsche models and other marquees. Recently a demonstration of the Mazda RX-7's rotary power and amazingly smooth aerodynamics where shown when a three rotor 13G powered version tamed the 1000 hp under its hood to set a new class speed record of just under 400kmh on the salt flats of Utah.

14. WildCowboy Administrator/Editor

WildCowboy

Staff Member

I'm reminded of the Mythbusters with the toy car vs. the Viper in a race to see which was faster under the influence of gravity only...