Check out my website

Discussion in 'Community' started by metfoo, Nov 18, 2002.

1. metfoo macrumors member

Apr 25, 2002
    I am in the process of graduating college in december, so i have been slow to update the site for the past few years. Anyways, I am finally starting to change that with the addition of forums.

I am a mac lover, so feel free to post anything you want about macs in the computer forum. I will expand based on need for specific forum topics.

I also have a deal on iPods in the deal forum.

2. jefhatfield Retired

Jul 9, 2000
    i will keep looking on this site from time to time, as i do (site recently made by alphatech/akira) and i have bookmarked it

3. wdlove macrumors P6

Oct 20, 2002
    Re: Check out my website

Thank you for the site, I've bookmarked it as a favorite. Plan to register later!
  4. metfoo thread starter macrumors member

Apr 25, 2002
    thanks, its been a slow start, but my weblogs have shown lots of visitors. hope to expand as soon as i get more feedback on what forums should be created.

i would love to see a bunch of mac users. sites with deals tend to be dominated by wintel users.

macs rule
  5. mac15 macrumors 68040

Dec 29, 2001
    I visit the techpub often, nice place, also nice site, pretty dark theme

Also visit :D
  6. King Cobra macrumors 603

Mar 2, 2002
    That heavy and dark Bondi Blue sure makes for a very modern theme. I like that a lot.

However, I don't think the bones font logo would fit. Other than that, your site (bookmarked) gets just below a 5/5 on my scale. :D
  7. metfoo thread starter macrumors member

Apr 25, 2002
    thanks. Its great to see you visiting often. I would love to see the site visited by mmostly mac fans since most deals sites are PC dominated.

zorak, the other admin, and I are going to build a site from scratch to post daily deals. the forum is just the begining. I would love to get as much traffic as possible by the time the main site goes live.