Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by aholden12592, Jan 20, 2007.
how do you set up an account on entourage to check a yahoo account?
I don't believe you can unless you have a paid Yahoo Mail Plus account, which allows POP access.
1. Log in to you Yahoo mail account
2. Over on the top far right you should see the OPTIONS link.. click it
3. Choose the option 'POP Access & Forwarding'
4. Under 'Web & POP Access' go to [POP Settings]
5. Here will give you your incoming and out going server info to put into Entourage.
It works for me..
Let me know how you go.. or if you get stuck
Starting at step 3 the links don't appear for me. Are you already a Plus member?
As far as I can tell, EricNau is right -- no popping without forking over $20 a year.
the reason that some will be able to see this is that they had yahoo since before yahoo created there plus accounts. free acounts made before this had free pop3 and forwarding so those can still access it without paying.
Yeah i was just thinking...I have pop3 access and i don't pay! I will make sure never to disable it.
I have a yahoo.com.au account