cheney caught in a lie?

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by zimv20, May 30, 2004.

1. zimv20 macrumors 601

zimv20

Time magazine link

from the administration that promised to restore honor to the WH and avoid even the appearance of impropriety:

2. skunk macrumors G4

skunk

It's a bit of a habit with Cheney, isn't it? Those Iraq nucular weapons claims?

3. mcfudd macrumors member

money for nothing

Cheney and Bush are part of the military-industrial complex on the scale of LBJ and Nixon.

A vote for Bush/Cheney is a vote for giving the majority of tax revenues to defense contractors, oil companies, and any other large republican campaign donors that happen to have the number "322" stamped on their forehead.

Now all they need to do is ram through Patriot Act 2 and these posts will be declared illegal because the first amendment of the constitution will no longer exist.

4. Neserk macrumors 6502a

Neserk

along those lines...

When you consider how bad Bush has been when he had the possibility of being elected to a second term it is scary to think of what he would do when there was no possibility of another term. :eek: Truly scary.

5. skunk macrumors G4

skunk

It's the rampant cynicism that gets me.

6. Neserk macrumors 6502a

Neserk

Who me? I was born a cynic. My first word wasn't the standard: mama, dada, baba, or ball. It was Icky! Seriously. It's in my baby book!

7. skunk macrumors G4

skunk

I didn't actually mean you! I meant the politicians! :rolleyes:

8. wwworry macrumors regular

Why shouldn't he coordinate the contract? He was the Halliburton CEO. If anyone can set it up he can. :rolleyes:

What sort of new revisionist reasoning can we expect now. Those crooks are pretty good at that now.

9. Neserk macrumors 6502a

Neserk

ohhh... please explain. About their cynacism. (I guess my internal spell checker is down).