Chess With Friends 2.0 is gonna kick ass.

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPod touch Apps' started by ravenvii, Mar 3, 2009.

1. macrumors 604

ravenvii

Check this out.

Chat, rematches, look for friends, change your email/username/password in-app and more!

No this ain't no advertisement, I'm just a fan of this app, enjoying it a lot since I discovered it a couple months ago, and 2.0 brings most of what I wanted.

2. macrumors 68020

Rayfire

+1

I'm an avid love of Chess as well as this app, and when it first got released the developers really are listening, especially to David, he is very helpful. I love this app and looking forward to 2.0

3. macrumors 6502a

Gokunama

Looks awesome! I love this app, now all they need is better graphics and a rating system.

4. macrumors 65816

WhySoSerious

I agree. I love this game and play it CONSTANTLY. However, they do need to address 2 things, imo.

1. get some better graphics. nothing fancy, but just a nicer board w/ a gloss appearance and some better looking pieces.

2. add a rating system to give players INCENTIVE to win. I hate starting games and the other person just doesn't respond. thus, after 7 days, i get a "win" w/out doing anything. put a rating/point system in like Reversi Online Tournament. it's simple and very effective.

bring on 2.0......looking forward to the above being added later on.