Child Welfare says Michael Jackson sex abuse is unfound.

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by MrMacMan, Dec 9, 2003.

1. MrMacMan macrumors 604

MrMacMan

2. Kid Red macrumors 65816

Unfound'ed' you mean :)

I'm not surprised. I read an article yesterday that discussed the timing of the charges the same week Jackson was to releases his new album. Turns out the district attorney was not too happy about a song Michael made that talked badly about him. So this now sounds like not like trying put Michael in jail, but pay back for that song.

If so, I'd sue if I were Michael.

3. rainman::|:| macrumors 603

rainman::|:|

what are you talking about? the public has tried him in a court of media-circus, with all of the facts we pay attention to, under Sensationalism, we should trust that. he's obviously guilty. no way he couldn't be, look at his face.

pnw

4. 1macker1 macrumors 65816

1macker1

Hey may not be guilty of any type of child molestation, but he is guilty of terrible judgement. Why is a 40+ year old man sleeping with children.

5. rainman::|:| macrumors 603

in his defense, tho i can't believe i'm even saying that (i have no love for the man - he's a freak), i think a lot of this is bad choice of wording... when he says he "shares his bed" with children, he means he lets them sleep in it, and he takes the floor. or so he says. if it's true, it's actually kind of sweet, the kids idolize him (or he thinks so anyway) so it's a grand gesture of "hey, you're important to me"...

but, why does he have the damn alarm in his hallway?

i dunno. i don't think there's any reason to rush to judgement. if he's guilty, the court will decide, and it'll be the end of it. if not, i'm not about to persecute someone for being eccentric.

pnw

6. rkriheli macrumors member

rkriheli

PLEASE!

Better question is...

WHY ON EARTH ARE THE PARENTS LEAVING THE KID WITH MICHAEL????? ... given of course his freaky fascination towards children.

All Michael is guilty of is being weird. He has quirky habits and obsessions. There is no evidence of him harming or sexually molesting any child. THE PARENTS however are the ones that should be scrutinized.. because they are F'n ridiculous. Either that... or genius, for trying to take advantage of Michael's freakiness and get some green out of it.

Simple.

7. MrMacMan thread starter macrumors 604

MrMacMan

rkriheli -- yes after all of that... there are vveerrry few reasons to let your children sleep... even near Michael Jackson.

If he sleeps on the floor, ok good for him, no sexual stuff there... but look at what he did to himself...

Or look at his face, I don't want my children looking butchered... and mutilated...

Almost Beyond Belief.

you wrote good music, but for dear g-d STOP with this stuff man!

8. 1macker1 macrumors 65816

1macker1

His new single is available in the iTMS, and it sounds good too.

9. rainman::|:| macrumors 603

do they have r. kelly? 'cause they could do an entire child-molester section of the iTMS between them...

pnw

10. Rower_CPU Moderator emeritus

Rower_CPU

"oh snap!"

:eek: :D

11. manitoubalck macrumors 6502a

manitoubalck

While his image leaves alot to be desired.
    You can't knock his music or his dancing, or how he revolutionised the music video clip.

12. Gaz macrumors regular