Chloé and the Powerbook

Discussion in 'Macintosh Computers' started by Chuck, Apr 14, 2003.

1. Chuck macrumors regular

Hey guys,

Thought some of you might like to see the two together at long last -- after 'the battle of the due dates' was won long ago!

But what a machine.

;)

Chuck.

Attached Files:

2. scem0 macrumors 604

scem0

3. yzedf macrumors 65816

yzedf

4. mnkeybsness macrumors 68030

mnkeybsness

congrats man.

i got a question for you though, chuck...

is the logitech mx 700 really worth it? i'm really thinking about getting a two button scroll wheel mouse. it seems to be a toss up between the logitech and the kensington studio mouse...

...anyone else is also welcome to comment!

5. Kwyjibo macrumors 68040

Kwyjibo

the baby is really cute. so in the end are you happy the baby came first?

6. janey macrumors 603

janey

7. bombensington macrumors regular

congrats!

what a great name you've picked...chloe...

i'm getting sick of the place names for baby names...madison, dallas, austin, cheyenne...blech.

8. macrat macrumors regular

WOW, and that's for both Chloe & the Powerbook. No, on second thought, 10 WOWS for Chloe, only 1 WOW for the Powerbook.

Still waiting for mine. MacMall hasn't changed my order at "Backordered" for ages (or it seems that way). Everyday, each time I check my order status and see the "Backordered" word, it really irritates me. Sooooooooo, I sent them an email today that if they cannot give me a shipping date by this Thursday I will cancel the order (and pick one up at the Apple Store) .. I've had it with this stupid waiting game plus I need mine for a business trip coming up. I'll pay the extra cost for the Sales Tax at the store. I guess Apple will eventually succeed in choking their resellers by offering better inventories at their stores. What a shame.

Congratulations!

9. Chuck thread starter macrumors regular

Mate, it's not bad. The only thing with the design of it is that it's shaped so that your whole hand completely covers it. This means that you have to adjust your movement style and that takes a bit of practice.

I'm very glad to have this machine now I can tell you. It's just sooooo much better than my old sage iMac.

Chuck.

PS - I ended up going with the 'Racer-X' case from Waterfield Designs... Should be shipping tomorrow.

10. Mike Teezie macrumors 68020

Mike Teezie

That is a very cute baby, and that is a massive, massive laptop.

Congrats on both!!