Choosing a Messenger Bag for 15" PB

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by Jesus on OSX, May 16, 2003.

1. Jesus on OSX macrumors member

Apr 29, 2003
    Can anyone advise if Jack Spade Messenger bag would be ideal for my 15" PB?

Link Here

I know there are various other bags out there for half that price, but this one is too fitting with a minimalist look. I hate all kinds of zippers and buttons, as it is the case with Brenthaven made ones.

So does anyone actually own one of these? Would you recommend it for a 15" PowerBook?

Thanks for help.
  2. cb911 macrumors 601

Mar 12, 2002
    BrisVegas, Australia
    looks like an OK bag. you should take your PB into the store and try it out before you get it. that's always a good thing to do.

i don't own one, so those are the only tips i can give. hope it helps.
  3. MacFan25 macrumors 68000

Jan 5, 2003
    It looks nice to me, too. The Brenthavens are good bags, too, but you said you really dont want one of those.
  4. Tequila Grandma macrumors regular

May 17, 2003
    Boston MA
    Jack Spade? Is this like, the brother of Kate Spade or something? Their bags seem to have the same kind of simplistic style that Kate Spade's do, too.

Anyway, the bag looks pretty nice. I hold my iBook in an incase slipcase, and I can place the slipcase inside my Armani Exchange bag, or else just use the slipcase alone. My A/X bag is wearing out, however. Perhaps I'll look into Jack Spade too :)

5. robbieduncan Moderator emeritus

Jul 24, 2002
    I'd have to put in a good word for timbuk2. I have one of their custom fitted sleeves for my iBook and am thinking about ordering a bag+iPod cover from them.