Christmas Desktops/Docks/Mods?

Discussion in 'Picture Gallery' started by Mal, Nov 17, 2008.

1. Mal
    macrumors 603

Mal

I didn't want to just resurrect the old one, though the mods can decide if they'd prefer that, but I'm looking for any good Christmas desktops, docks, or other mods. Specifically I'm looking for Docks, I had a great one before but lost the files associated with it. I've attached a picture of it here.

jW

Attached Files:

2. macrumors 601

fireshot91

I'm still on Thanksgiving ones! to early for chirstmas ones. Wait till Dec. 1.

3. Mal
    thread starter macrumors 603

Mal

What if I don't want to wait? I don't decorate my computer for Thanksgiving, or most other holidays for that matter. Christmas is about the only one worth decorating my computer for.

jW

4. macrumors 68040

velocityg4

Here is a great site loaded with icons I use to visit all the time but I have so many thousands of icons that I can not manage any more effectively. Check the FAQ's section for changing system icons including the trash can and defaults for folders/files.

http://interfacelift.com/icons-mac/categories.php?id=32

Candybar was a great app. But I am unsure as to how it fares nowadays with user content.

5. Mal
    thread starter macrumors 603

Mal

Yeah, I've used them in a past and will have to look through them again. Anyone know of a good place to get a snow-covered Dock shelf or something else Christmas themed?

jW

EDIT: I'm running Leopard now, though I wasn't when I took that earlier screenshot (that was about two years old).

6. macrumors 6502

Sweener88

7. macrumors regular

KyPosey

im new here, anyone want to teach me how to install this stuff?

thanks!