Christmas goodies thread

Discussion in 'Mac Scene' started by Kingsnapped, Dec 24, 2003.

1. Kingsnapped macrumors 6502a

Kingsnapped

How did everybody here do for Christmas? Beteween Christmas and my brithday (three days apart), I made out like an effing bandit. Check out my home setup.

[​IMG]

Got my 15" pb, 10gig iPod, Airport, Wireless mouse, Shuttle Xpress and a Timbuktu bag all within one glorious week. Of course I had to pay for some of it... and the keyboard and second monitor were salvaged from my old Compaq.

2. hvfsl macrumors 68000

hvfsl

I am just going to gets some DVDs, GC games and a Sony DV camera. I doubt many people will be able to beat what you got. My brother got a drum kit, portable mindisk recorder and mobile phone, and his Birthday is near Christmas like yours.

3. scem0 macrumors 604

scem0

My Mom got my Dad a new computer but my Dad is barely ever home (much less on the computer), so she basically got me a new computer. And it is a nice one on top of that:
    1GHz 17" iMac
    768MB RAM
    SuperDrive
    Apple Pro Speakers
    120GB HD

But my parents decided not to get gifts for everyone this year other than the computer. The whole family is getting cell phones, and my Dad is getting the computer, and that's it.

But I can't be mad about the iMac ;).

Merry Christmas,

scem0

4. Shifty macrumors regular

I'm just waiting for my iPod. They're sold out everywhere !

5. vollspacken macrumors 65816

vollspacken

I wanted an 20Gig iPod (my parents agreed and I had to pay a little myself...)

BUT WHAT I GOT WAS MY DAD'S OLD FRIKKEN PC!!! AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH

fine, now I'm angry and I'll go to the local stores to get one myself!!!

this x-mas sucked, big time!!!

:( :mad:

vSpacken

6. Gymnut macrumors 68000

Gymnut

Well I can only speak for myself but I searched hi and low and the only place here in Hawaii that had any left was my local Circuit City.

7. Gymnut macrumors 68000

Gymnut

lol sorry to hear it. Was it even wrapped or did they merely point to it sitting on a desk?

8. vollspacken macrumors 65816

vollspacken

it wasn't wrapped...

if they were smart, they would have given me my dad's old beige G3... that thing isn't used anyway and would make a nice linux box...

what a sad day...

BUT at least my grandma was happy to see me the next day (that fine lady is 87) :):):):):)

vSpacken

9. Muskie macrumors 6502

Muskie

:D

Well I got this G4 a couple months ago, it was a 18th birthday/christmas present from my parents. :) (the wacom i bought myself, as well as the speakers)
    http://www.deviantart.com/view/4302835/