Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Little Angel

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 3, 2009
Installed latest beta of chrome & the page swipes now work but with 4 fingers not 2, also swipes the opposite way from Safari to change the page...anyone else getting this?
LA

podsorcerer09

macrumors regular
Sep 9, 2008
Currently, Chrome doesn't support the "two finger scrolling" feature that safari has when switching pages. You can't get a peek at what page you're going back to. However, since last week I think, I had two finger swipe gestures working in Chrome. It's all about how you set up the gestures in System Preferences. I switched mine to a three finger swipe since Chrome is a little too sensitive right now when it comes to page switching, but it's been posted in the chromium group and they're working on it. Chrome supports the system settings for the back/forward gestures now as well as your default direction based on natural scrolling preference in the beta channel.

baryon

macrumors 68040
Oct 3, 2009
I use 4 fingers for changing spaces, and 2-3 fingers to navigate (2 fingers in Safari and 3 in Finder). Google better figure this out with 2 or 3 fingers, or hopefully both.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.