Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

EasyB

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 29, 2005
I just bought a Cinema Display for my PB. Any I want to set it up as the main monitor with my PB being the secondary display. Is this possible?

So Far this is what I have.

If I close my PB's lid the 20"monitor becomes the main monitor. This is the way I am using it now. When I open the lid of the powerbook, the menu bar and everything else gets put on the powerbooks display. I just want to swap that.

Thanks

pdpfilms

macrumors 68020
Jun 29, 2004
Vermontana
Open 'er up, and bring up system preferences. Go to displays, and then click arrangement. You should be able to drag the menu bar from the simulated PB screen to the simulated cinema display.

sh-bang.

EasyB

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 29, 2005
pdpfilms said:
Open 'er up, and bring up system preferences. Go to displays, and then click arrangement. You should be able to drag the menu bar from the simulated PB screen to the simulated cinema display.

sh-bang.

WOW, Thats awesome. I thought you were full of crap at first, I had already played with the arrangement tab. I moved the monitors around but never thought to try to move the menu bar. So simple...

Thanks for that

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.