Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Dave00

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 2, 2003
Pittsburgh
After 5 interceptions and a team that continually lets him down, Brett Favre got to endure one more injustice on Sunday. Some moron ran on the field and actually stole the ball from Brett Favre's hands. Talk about a security lapse. The best part? The guy's name. Gregory Gall. No I am not making this up.

Dave

clayj

macrumors 604
Jan 14, 2005
visiting from downstream
1. They really need to improve security to prevent morons (aside from the coaches and players who are morons themselves) from getting out onto the field.*

2. This guy should be looking at a lifetime ban from ALL NFL stadia.

* And let's not forget the refs, who are 98% morons.

homerjward

macrumors 68030
May 11, 2004
fig tree
what the hell was that guy thinking? that's just awful...
one of the players should have tackled that mother ****er :p

XNine

macrumors 68040
clayj said:
1. They really need to improve security to prevent morons (aside from the coaches and players who are morons themselves) from getting out onto the field.*

2. This guy should be looking at a lifetime ban from ALL NFL stadia.

* And let's not forget the refs, who are 98% morons.

is stadia a word? I'm on windows at work right now, so I can't look it up.

clayj

macrumors 604
Jan 14, 2005
visiting from downstream
Onizuka said:
is stadia a word? I'm on windows at work right now, so I can't look it up.
Yup. Proper plural form of stadium.

It kills me right now that the intro to the NBC show Surface has narration that mentions "strange phenomenons around the world"... the word is "phenomena".

1 phenomenon, 2 phenomena
1 stadium, 2 stadia
1 medium, 2 media
1 matrix, 2 matrices

grapes911

Moderator emeritus
Jul 28, 2003
Citizens Bank Park
Onizuka said:
Funny thing is, Google is blocked along with other search engines, but MR isn't. That's my IT department for ya...
Funniest thing I've heard all day. :p
21st Century IT departments..you gotta love 'em

MacNut

macrumors Core
Jan 4, 2002
CT
Of course this has nothing to do with the fact that the Packers suck this year. That was not the deciding play in why the Packers lost that game.

Dave00

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 2, 2003
Pittsburgh
homerjward said:
what the hell was that guy thinking? that's just awful...
one of the players should have tackled that mother ****er :p
Wasn't it the superbowl where the semi-naked guy was decked at midfield? Yeah, I'd be afraid if I was a player. It'd be fairly easy to sneak a small knife into the stadium, you could get seriously injured by some nut if it's that easy to go right up to a player on the field.

Dave

Dave00

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 2, 2003
Pittsburgh
clayj said:
Yup. Proper plural form of stadium.

It kills me right now that the intro to the NBC show Surface has narration that mentions "strange phenomenons around the world"... the word is "phenomena".
How about when news reporters state that they "broadcasted" something. :) (Past tense of broadcast is broadcast.)

Dave

michaelrjohnson

macrumors 68020
Aug 9, 2000
MacNut said:
Of course this has nothing to do with the fact that the Packers suck this year. That was not the deciding play in why the Packers lost that game.

No, it was definitly not the deciding play. However, think about this. The Packers gave up 5 turnovers, and the Bengals were only able to capitalize on one of them. That's a horrible track record for the Bengals offence, and props to the GB defense.

That being said, the Packers have been on the short end of just about every stick this year. Injury after injury, they're starting prevously 2nd and 3rd stringers! It a rough year, but they aren't nearly as "bad" as their record may suggest.

-WI resident, Packer fan

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.