Cincinnati, Oh

Discussion in 'iPad Launch Meetups' started by iwhillenbrand, Mar 24, 2010.

1. macrumors newbie

Mar 14, 2010
    Terrace Park, OH
    Is anyone going out on April 3rd to the Kenwood Apple Store or getting it shipped to their house? Come on, I know you're out there Apple fans!
  2. macrumors 68000

May 11, 2009
    I wish.. don't have the money for it right now though
  3. macrumors member

Jan 29, 2007
    I'm getting mine shipped to my house but I may swing by the Apple store to see if they have the cases in-stock in the store. (My case wasn't set to ship until mid-April. :( ) I teach on Saturdays, hence the need to get it sent directly to my home-->didn't want all of the Cincy Apple people to snatch up the iPads before I got there!
  4. macrumors 68030

Jun 28, 2007
    I wish . . .
    I moved away from Cincinnati about a year ago. I thought about driving back there but decided to have it delivered. :D
  5. macrumors newbie

Mar 17, 2010
    question about Time

What time you think I should get there Saturday morning? I have reserved an iPad.
  6. macrumors 6502a

Oct 29, 2006
    I will actually be coming in from Indianapolis to Cinci for the day - I run the iPad Possibilities Podcast and my co-host lives in Cinci and I will be spending the day with him doing a full day of coverage on the iPad - so I'll be there at 8:30 AM with Ryan doing interviews streaming live on UStream throughout the entire day.

For more info on this visit this URL -

Should be a fun day - can't wait to see what the Cinci store will be like