Circuit City Macs

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by failsafe1, Dec 4, 2006.

1. failsafe1 macrumors 6502a

failsafe1

I must have missed something. Circuit City is selling Apple hardware, not just iPods, but Macbooks etc. I was cruising the CC web site for generic monitor prices and saw Apple hardware listed under PCs. I could even pick them up in my local store after buying online. In addition the video iPods and others are selling for $10 off.

2. mr_matalino macrumors 6502a

mr_matalino

Yeah, Apple is trying pilot programs with Best Buy and Circuit City. If it works well, you might see them in most stores! :D

3. failsafe1 thread starter macrumors 6502a

failsafe1

Well duh on me. I had read about the BB program. Good news? Pseudo Apple store in small towns?

4. devilot Moderator emeritus

devilot

5. failsafe1 thread starter macrumors 6502a

failsafe1

I hang my head in shame at missing news from a site I read on a regular basis.:eek:

6. joepunk macrumors 68030

joepunk

Long time ago CC was selling G3 iMacs. My first intro to the Flower Power iMac :D

7. Squonk macrumors 65816

Squonk

As long as the brand is properly represented, then I'm all for it. I am skeptical about that though...

8. LimeiBook86 macrumors 604

LimeiBook86

I was in a Circuit City the other day and I was happy and surprised to see a black MacBook on display. :) It would be cool if they would have a few iMacs though, those would be more noticeable and eye-catching :D

9. buffalo macrumors 65816

I remember seeing Apple computer being advertised for sale on-line in CC's last add, but forgot to see if they have any in the store when I was there.

10. savanahrose macrumors 6502a

savanahrose

I went into my CC about 3 weeks ago and they said that they sell them in stores in certain states but here in SC they are having an issue on pricing. Pricing? why is that?

I didn't know that you could pick it up at the store. I could have saved myself some driving time if I knew that. I didn't want it delivered by fedex or anything like that, i don't trust my delivery people where I live. They leave expensive stuff out on the front stoop though we have a box for that.