Citrix Access Gateway / Mac OS X 10.4

Discussion in 'macOS' started by tzurita, Dec 12, 2006.

1. tzurita macrumors newbie

Oct 27, 2006
    Here is the scenario:

My company uses: Citrix Access Gateway Device
    Client: Citrix Access Gateway Client (available for windows only)

Doesn't seem to be one for Mac. Seems like it is an SSL Device. I want to be able to connect to the device and establish a VPN tunnel. That way I can get to my email via

Currently, I can get to my published applications (Outlook) on the Citrix server but I would prefer to forget about the published apps, unless I am at a client site and they block the VPN ports.

I would much rather bring up the tunnel and connect via Anybody have any great ideas?
  2. SnapperNZ macrumors newbie

Jul 17, 2007
    An idea......

I believe Citrix have a beta version of the CAG SSL/VPN client - though it's only available to channel partners at this stage - I asked my friend at Citrix for an update on it only last week.

I have a similar issue myself though my employer users Cisco VPN.

I run up a Parallels Windows XP virtual machine on my Intel Macbook and connect from that. Using Parallels you can then connect Mac applications through that tunnel, or at least you should be able too - Parallels allows you to run Mac apps on the VM.

Not perhaps a solution for you especially if you don't have an intel Mac, but a possibility perhaps.

Hope this helps.