Civil Rights Movement

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by jer446, Nov 30, 2006.

1. jer446 macrumors 6502a

Dec 28, 2004
    Hello. I am doing a project for school where i need to make a video on the whole civil rights movement. (1950-1960). I have no problem making the video, and have a vision in my head, but its such a general and broad topic. I don't want to leave anything important out, and i am no expert on the subject.

Does anyone here have a favorite tribute video they have seen? I want something that will really impress, and leave an impact. (I just need the help with the content of the video because i am no expert on the topic)

So let me know if anyone sees any videos they love.
  2. PYR0M310N macrumors 6502a

Aug 29, 2006
    this seems like a rather odd place to post this, but oh well, life goes on
  3. 2nyRiggz macrumors 603

Aug 20, 2005
    Thank you Jah...I'm so Blessed
    Have you tried looking online(besides MR) and even youtube might have some good clips you could use.

The libarary might be your best bet:eek:

4. jer446 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Dec 28, 2004
    i know its odd, (finding the clips and pictures i can do, i just wanted to know if someone has seen any good videos online) yes i have seen a couple on youtube that were pretty good.
  5. xsedrinam macrumors 601

Oct 21, 2004
    You probably already have this in tact, but alluding to, even dissecting, the classic speech "I Have A Dream" by Martin Luther King Jr. would be time well spent as it relates to the mouthpiece and mantra of the movement's roots.
  6. jer446 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Dec 28, 2004
    yeah im just looking for a video to base mine off of.. its so hard to sum up the whole movement in less than like 4 minutes..