Clan {MR} October Thread

Discussion in 'Games' started by Durandal7, Sep 29, 2002.

1. macrumors 68040

What's new with Clan {MR}?

I think we should get a WCIII clan site up. Macmaniac, I can configure a site for it if you want.

The SC Clan has an ally, Clan True Souls. More on that to come.

Has the Tactical Ops clan got any members yet?

http://clanmr.de.vu

2. job
    macrumors 68040

job

We had one possible new member a while back.

I got his email and asked him to join (he wanted to.)

He never replyed though.

Check out the roster page on the http://www.macclanweb.de.vu for all the members..

Currently, I have not had the time to play online. I've been amusing myself with Icewind Dale. I might try it on Gameranger sometime...

3. macrumors 6502

UT?

Is this the same Mr. clan from Unreal Tournament?

4. macrumors 6502

where the fish is every1? i only got in 1 clan game so far :( any1 want a 1v1?

5. macrumors 6502

I agree 4 the WC3 site but I think its will just get even more unlikely as time goes on. Myself I would like to see a EverQuest MR clan happen and a site go up. I'd be vary happy if one did and would help in any way I could.

6. macrumors 6502

Yeah, the TO clan hasn't been moving forward at all. Ever since Jaguar came out, I can no longer play UT or TO. This hinders my involvement in the clan.

As for recruiting, I've only really tried here and a little in online play. That's how I found Hitman. There has been a little interest since then, but it seems like nothing serious. If anyone wants to become a member of the TO or UT clan, pm either myself or Hitman.

A great way to get anyone involved in a new clan is to open up a server. There you can advertise your clan and start clan matches. Does anyone have a dedicated MR game server?

Later,
    Draft

7. thread starter macrumors 68040

TO or UT? Does this mean that the TO clan also handles UT? If that is the case then you should flaunt it and get more members.

8. macrumors 6502a

Re: Clan {MR} October Thread

Good idea. Whats a clan?

9. job
    macrumors 68040

job

The whole UT thing is a bit problematic right now.

Atm because of the beta updates for UT to X, I have not played UT/TO in a very long time.

Normally we could assume responsibility for the UT clan as well, however, the TO clan has slowed down a lot.

Until TO/UT runs well under X, it's hard to see any further developments for both clans.

Now if someone could host a dedicated TO server with Classic, that might motivate me to try and run TO/UT under X... :D (I would start it myself, but I'd have to buy another computer.. :p )

10. macrumors 6502

11. thread starter macrumors 68040

Re: Re: Clan {MR} October Thread

Ai yi yi. No es bueno! I'll explain tommorow.

xelterran- that would work for a clan site.

12. job
    macrumors 68040

job

That is a nice site! :)

Are you hosting it yourself?

13. macrumors 6502

Its hosted on www.brinkster.com at the moment. If u want me to run the wc3 clan as that site i can - it was origonaly just inteneded to play around with asp scripts but i started adding graphics etc... it doesnt get many hits at the moment - mostly a few people i know on bnet.

14. thread starter macrumors 68040

I like it, I'll add a link on the central clan site.