Clark Accuses Bush of 'Wrecking' NATO

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by IJ Reilly, Nov 21, 2003.

1. IJ Reilly macrumors P6

IJ Reilly

I like this guy more every day.

http://www.latimes.com/news/politics/la-na-clark21nov21,1,925654.story?

2. mactastic macrumors 68040

mactastic

Re: Clark Accuses Bush of 'Wrecking' NATO

I like him too, but he has trouble with his seeming to contradict himself, and a few other gaffes that have cost him support. Also his pulling out of Iowa could really come back to bite him in the ass. If only he could get his campaign lit on fire like Dean's. Clark seems to be suffering from a lack of a good campaign staff. It seems like all the "big" advisors were soaked up before he got involved. Odd though, because Bill Clinton supports him, so you'd think he could have his choice of staffers.

3. IJ Reilly thread starter macrumors P6

IJ Reilly

His campaign has stumbled some, and he's had to clarify his positions a couple of times, but that's all inside baseball as far as I am concerned. I'm not a Democrat, so I don't have any real say in who the party nominates, but of the field of alternatives to Bush, Clark has become my favorite by a long measure. He's poised, articulate, knowledgeable and moderate -- everything George W. Bush is not.

4. mactastic macrumors 68040

mactastic

I'm not a Dem either, but I see Clark as the Dems best chance to beat Bush right now, regardless of any campaign missteps he has made. Bush would look like the chickenhawk he is if he had to face a debate with a 4 star general who also happens to be a Rhodes scholar.

5. zimv20 macrumors 601

zimv20