Classic Quotation

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by skunk, May 28, 2004.

1. skunk macrumors G4

skunk

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2001941116_globalwarming28m.html

More evidence that whipping up concern for environmental issues is unpatriotic, left-wing nonsense.

2. blackfox macrumors 65816

blackfox

Did they get the picture of the unemployment line by looking out the window?

3. skunk thread starter macrumors G4

skunk

You shouldn't be looking at unemployment lines: that's probably unpatriotic too!

4. Thanatoast macrumors 6502a

Thanatoast

You know, with all the environmental restrictions put upon corporations these days as compared to forty years ago, according to these people the economy should already have tanked. Guess these guys were never taught critical objective observation in science class. Might explain their half-assed environmental science. :rolleyes:

5. numediaman macrumors 6502a

Why do we need these silly environmental regulations anyway? I understand that oxygen tanks come in a variety of sizes and colors to suit any breather.

Attached Files:

6. Thanatoast macrumors 6502a

Thanatoast

lol. where did this inherent right to air come from anyway? why should the government pay with my taxes to keep air clean for all those poor people who don't produce their fair share? a market-based system of air production and use would be much more efficient! :eek: :D

7. IJ Reilly macrumors P6

IJ Reilly

Good point. Everybody with half a brain knows that air quality would be better protected if it was in private hands instead of regulated by the government.

8. pseudobrit macrumors 68040

pseudobrit

Can't see that far in the smog.

9. G5orbust macrumors 65816

G5orbust

Dip in the economy versus gradual death of our planet. I think I know which one Im for.