Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jedolley

macrumors 68000
Sep 18, 2009
I don't know if this warranted another thread. There is already a thread on each screen protector and I think it's unlikely anyone has or will be getting both to compare. I will be installing my Radtech ClearCal tonight or tomorrow and may post pics, but since i've never used PS I can't compare the two. Ultimately, I think you will need to monitor each thread to get an idea of what users think of their respective screen protection choices.

LouieSamman

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 23, 2008
Orlando, Florida
I don't know if this warranted another thread. There is already a thread on each screen protector and I think it's unlikely anyone has or will be getting both to compare. I will be installing my Radtech ClearCal tonight or tomorrow and may post pics, but since i've never used PS I can't compare the two. Ultimately, I think you will need to monitor each thread to get an idea of what users think of their respective screen protection choices.

ah okay. Well once you get yours I will have mine also. I ordered mines and it will either be here tomorrow or friday.

Any chance you know how I can delete this thread?

Apple Expert

macrumors 65816
Jan 31, 2010
I've tried both and prefer PS. ClearCal cuts aren't good. To much of an opening around the home button. Out of all the screen sheilds I prefer SGP. That's just my opinion. However out of your two choices, I would go PS.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.