ClearDock and only clear, nothing else, please help

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by neocell, Jun 7, 2005.

1. neocell macrumors 65816

neocell

I just downloaded and installed ClearDock on both my iMac and PB yesterday. No problems, I thought then... Everything's appears to be great on my iMac (yeah). No for the PB: when I installed it the dock went clear, but I couldn't get it to change background colours or go back to the original (though I could change the triangle colours no problem). So I thought it was a corrupt download (on both systems I had to download it twice before it would actually mount up from the dmg) and I uninstalled it from my PB. It said to logout and then back in just to get everything cleared up. I did that and low and behold when I logged back in, my dock was (and is) still clear. I clicked on system preferences and the ClearDock icon is gone. So my question is how do I get the original mac dock back. Is this a problem with ClearDock and 10.4.1 I want to use the application but I would still like the ability to either change the background colour or reset it to the original. Please help

2. virus1 macrumors 65816

virus1

ya.. my friend had that prob 2.. i told him not to install stuff that would mess up your comp. if he figures it out, i will help you out.

3. neocell thread starter macrumors 65816

neocell