Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

xraytech

macrumors 68030
Mar 24, 2010
Can anyone comment on how any of the mentioned screen protectors feel? I had the Splash Masque AG for a little bit and was ok with how it looked, but I just couldn't stand the texture.

If you don't like how it feels then it's not for you.

I know it seems counter intuitive but a textured screen protector feels slicker and swipe gestures glide a lot better.

Sanveann

macrumors 6502
Jun 21, 2009
Michigan
If you don't like how it feels then it's not for you.

I know it seems counter intuitive but a textured screen protector feels slicker and swipe gestures glide a lot better.

I found the opposite was true, actually ... it just felt rough and felt like my finger or stylus was dragging. (The stylus especially was a lot less pleasant to use with the AG protector.)

okrelayer

macrumors 6502a
May 25, 2008
Just installed the Power Support. This is by far the best matte screen i've ever used (even better than theirs i used to use on the iPhone back when I had matte on it) The colors still pop, and the grainy matte is barely noticeable. Love it.

If I had to grade myself, I put it on about 90% good, theres some dust on the right bezel, but none on the screen. My OCD hates it, but I'll learn to deal with it, because i'll likely make it worse trying to fix it!

h00ligan

macrumors 68040
Apr 10, 2003
London
Can anyone comment on how any of the mentioned screen protectors feel? I had the Splash Masque AG for a little bit and was ok with how it looked, but I just couldn't stand the texture.

I just threw my last one away. It was awful. Came with dust trapped...tough to put on...just blah. Even at 3:$17 not worth it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.