1. Welcome to the new MacRumors forums. See our announcement and read our FAQ

Resolved ClickToFlash with Lion

Discussion in 'Mac OS X 10.7 Lion' started by A Macbook Pro, Mar 2, 2011.

1. A Macbook Pro, Mar 2, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2011

macrumors 6502

Doesn't seem to be working for me, what about everybody else? Hasn't received an update in a while so I'm worried it might not get fixed.

EDIT: Seems like the developer has moved updates onto ''Safari Extensions'' on the Apple website. With 1.5 being the usual version and 2.1.2 being the latest found on the Apple site. Find it by going to Safari in the menu bar, then Safari Extensions.

Looks and works much better then the version found on the site as well. Can't believe I didn't know about this.

3. macrumors demi-god

As a long-time Firefox user playing with Safari for the first time, I had no clue about Safari extensions. Thanks for posting this!

4. macrumors newbie

MacRumors Forum rules!

you are awesome! thank you so much for this great info!!

5. macrumors 68000

xlii

I have version 2.3.1 installed. I have automatic updates turned on in safari, preferences, extensions, updates

6. macrumors regular

it's working for me on the GM build but i saw some graphical glitches when you try to toggle fullscreen, the media player's ui where you control the video doesn't center in the button like how it's suppose to. instead it's all the way to the left and you only see half of the ui.

7. macrumors 6502

It didn't work as a download from the Click2Flash site, but with the latest extension 2.3.1 through preferences... it works again! Thanks to the above reply with the info!

8. macrumors 6502

The one from the site didn't work in Lion for me too but the plugin appears to work fine up to now.
    But how can I use the default players instead of the click2flash substitute player?