Clint Eastwood Westerns

Discussion in 'Community' started by pcuserx, Apr 21, 2003.

1. pcuserx macrumors member

Clint Eastwood played a bounty hunter sometimes reffered to as "blondie" in a series of westerns. I remember only two of them, "The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly" and "For a Few Dollars More" but I remember seeing a third one years ago and the way it is talked about I would assume that there were at least 4-5.

Does anyone know the names of any of the other films? I really enjoyed those two movies, even though they are old, and would liek to buy the others if I can get the names.

2. 000111one111000 macrumors regular

This is just off of the top of my head, but, I think the whole list of movies would be:

"A Fistful Of Dollars"
    "For A Few Dollars More"
    "The Good, The Bad And The Ugly"
    "Once Upon A Time In The West"
    and
    "A Fistful Of Dynamite"

I haven't seen most of these movies in years, but if I remember correctly, they all follow the same character.

enoch

3. FatTony macrumors regular

There are three films in that series. A Fistful of Dollars, For a Few Dollars More, and The Good, the Bad and the Ugly. The series is commonly known as the "Man with no name" trilogy. They are some of the best westerns, ever. They were all directed by Sergio Leone, thus the term "Spaghetti Western." The camera work is incredible. By far, my favorite Clint Eastwood performances.

Sergio Leone also directed "Once Upon a Time in the West'" another great, but not part of the Man with no name trilogy. Henry Fonda makes one of the most memorable villains in the entire western motif.