Clinton Township, MI (Partridge Creek)

Discussion in 'iPhone Launch Meetups' started by Tycoonguy, Jun 18, 2010.

1. macrumors regular

Same as always. Security said 5:00 I've already per ordered but I'll pull in to the parking lot around 3 - 3:30.

2. macrumors newbie

So they'll allow the line to form at 5 am? I'm leaving for a tournament later that afternoon, so I want to be in line ASAP so I can be all set before I leave.

3. macrumors member

Even though Partridge Creek is closer for me, I usually go to Somerset for these lines in case it rains or something. But I did do iPad at Partridge Creek and that wasn't bad. So I took a chance again this time on Partridge Creek and it looks like weather will be good again. Hopefully.

4. macrumors newbie

3:30 huh? I'll be there around 6. That should be early enough for me. I have mine reserved so I don't need to be too hasty. Its cool seeing people in my area on the forums though!:D

5. macrumors 65816

randy98mtu

I would love to experience the excitement of the line, but I have to work so I pre-ordered. I'll get it when I get home. The funny part is my office is in Auburn Hills, walking distance from FedEx Lake Orion where the phone will be. :rolleyes:

Have fun!

6. macrumors newbie

<crickets>

7. macrumors newbie

Ill be there at 6 am. Mine is reserved.

8. macrumors newbie

be there around 5:30- 6:00 and have mine reserved

I wonder how big the lines will be?

9. macrumors newbie

Same question I have. I am not worried though. If I have to wait a while, Im cool. Ill bring my ipad with me and wait patiently. :)

10. macrumors newbie

I'll be there between 5-6. I'm not too sure when I'm gonna show up just yet. See everyone there.

11. macrumors member

What time will they open up in the morning?
    Does any one know if they will have any iphone 4's for folks with out preorder/reservations?

12. macrumors member

13. macrumors 6502

I came by the store around 2pm to try and get a bumper for my delivered phone. The line was wrapped around almost to the apple display on the other side of the building by the cinema. I didn't get a bumper.