ClipBoard Pro for ipad

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by s.dasaraddi, Jun 6, 2010.

1. macrumors regular

Feb 19, 2010
    No more pain remembering and recollecting URLs, Web Archives, Text and Pictures on your iPad. ClipBoard Pro is a fantastic application which I found so user friendly that it handles and solves all my data caching related burden, and takes care of all my favorite links and data. This (short-term storing) facility is an ease for transferring the data between documents or applications. I have been using ClipBoard Pro on my iPhone for more than 6 months, now the iPad version is even better.

This application extensively reduces my time, providing an array of awesome features. Now I can manage my Text, URL's, Web archives, Pictures, just with a finger click.

All I can say is that you will definitely believe my words when you'll experience the all new "ClipBoard Pro" for iPad. This is one must-have application for your iPad.

Just Copy --> Cache --> Paste it wherever-whenever I need it.

New Feature on my iPad version:
    * Enable or Disable automatic copying of Cache to Clipboard tab
    * If I have copied with the cache disabled, I have to manually cache it using the cache tab
    * I can cache data in Clipboard whatever I have copied from any application
    * Supports organizing / deleting / caching of data
    * Recent – only copy actions in Clipboard pro will be reflected in the Recent tab
    * Recent items limited to 5, 10, 15 or 20