Cloning Clyde XBL Arcade.

Discussion in 'Games' started by XNine, Jul 21, 2006.

1. XNine macrumors 68040

XNine

Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?
    Anyone play this yet? It's fun as hell. IT's nothing real flashy, but kicking chickens around is a hell of a lot of fun!

It's 800 points, only 24 MB large, but seems to have quite a bit of content. Check it out.

2. kaltsasa macrumors 6502a

Downloaded and bought it. For 10 bucks its a damn fun jaunt. Costs me more than that to go to the movies, and I've already spent more time playing it than watching a movie. I rate it a buy.

3. mkaake macrumors 65816

4. JDOG_ macrumors 6502a

JDOG_

I got it with my free MS points from the XBOX Live Arcade party I went to last week. I played it there a little (I don't remember much...we all got a little tipsy), but didn't get a full chance to dig in until I bought it.

Very solid game for $10. The multiplayer is decent too...if not short-lived.

Bring on the 2-D platformers!!!

5. risc macrumors 68030

risc

Downloaded the demo and deleted it within a 1/2 hour. Bring on Galaga next week!

6. SilentPanda Moderator emeritus

SilentPanda

I beat it and got all the achievements about 5 hours or so after buying it... but it was fun.

7. risc macrumors 68030

risc

So I downloaded it again to have another look, I guess I liked it this time because I ended up buying it. :rolleyes: