Clueless newbie needs help....

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by ~Sammie, Aug 30, 2011.

1. macrumors newbie

I allowed my nephew to play with my Macbook, and I don't know how he did it, but the screen looks dark, kinda like a picture negative!! it used to be bright white and easy to read...now even my pictures look like negatives! lol What can I do to get my old look back? I already tried making the screen brighter, and that doesn't fix it. I don't like the black background with white font, at all. Hope someone can help me out, this is gonna drive me crazy.:eek: Thanks for any help I can get!

2. macrumors Westmere

GGJstudios

3. macrumors 6502

This lucky OP just got the correct solution to their problem in a minute. Way to go GGJstudios!

4. thread starter macrumors newbie

Wow...that was quick!! Thanks SO much for the info, this should take care of it!!:eek:

5. thread starter macrumors newbie

Yes...it worked AND thanks for other links as well!! You guys are great! I apologize for not searching first...in all honesty, I did look thru a ton of threads, just didn't know how to do the other search...plus, I was having real issues with reading the black screen...in essence, I freaked out. LOL

Thanks again for your quick help, and I promise to follow the rules! Have a great evening!

6. macrumors Westmere

GGJstudios

Welcome to the forum!