Clutter Problem

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by brian0526, Dec 13, 2003.

1. brian0526 macrumors regular

I recently upgraded to Panther. It seems like Clutter (the app to get CD art and create playlists you can launch from your Desktop) doesn't work as well anymore. It used to grab the CD art automatically. It doesn't even seem to recognize a CD has been inserted anymore. Also, it used to create its own playlist (without me having to create one in iTunes) for the CD. Now, it shows "Playlist Null" instead of the album name, if I launch a song from iTunes.

Has anyone else experienced this? This is a really cool app. But, its best feature is gone (the ability to easily create a playlist of a CD that I can launch from my desktop :-(

Thanks,
    Brian

2. brian0526 thread starter macrumors regular

Clutter Problem Solved

I decided to uninstall and reinstall Clutter. I remove all the Clutter preferences and files (except the art database). When I reinstalled, the program began working as before. I have to put the covers back on my desktop. But, that's OK.

If you had Clutter running on Jaguar and are having problems since upgrading to Panther, you may want to give this a try.