Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

hulugu

macrumors 68000
Aug 13, 2003
quae tangit perit Trump
Good for him for pissing off apple fanboys for the fun of it. I hate to say it...but you guys are really fun to piss off.

I see here that it's only okay for him to bash if he bashes something you don't like. That's a nice world view, don't you think?

I really don't understand the whole competition between Apple and Microsoft. use whatever you damn well please and leave everyone else's choices alone. They're not your business anyway.

Dvorak and this guy are spreading FUD, pure and simple. If he bashed the iPod for good reasons or wailed at the industry for accepting a 5% defect rate, at least he would have a point.

Journalists, and those who pretend to be journalists, should be held to a standard to bring a fair opinion to a subject and not attack or defend companies based on whatever whim happens to occur to them. CNBCs stories shouldn't be designed to pull in angry fanboys, they should be designed to put out information.

You are part of the problem.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.