CNet ugh....

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by berkleeboy210, Mar 29, 2006.

1. berkleeboy210 macrumors 68000

Wow, Cnet almost just had me for a second, on their main page, it says "Apple Ready to Party on April 1". Ok good I thought, this means there must be an event. but nope it's just detailing the macs history and what not.

Cnet please doon't mess with our minds!

2. MattyMac macrumors 68000

MattyMac

I too would have been verrrrrrrrry excited if I saw this...what a let down this seems to be turning into. Hopefully apple will turn around and surprise us, but it seems way too unlikely.

3. berkleeboy210 thread starter macrumors 68000

Never say Never. the event doesn't necessarily have to be Tuesday the 4th, it could be wednesday thurs. or fri

4. berkleeboy210 thread starter macrumors 68000

Does anyone remember how far in advance they let ppl know about the 20th ann. event?

5. Maxiseller macrumors 6502a

Maxiseller

I think Apple has something up their steves. (pun intended!)

The Apple homepage hasn't been updated in a while, the rumor mill has gone very quiet...maybe a silent update/new product or even just an extremely special offer. They will do something they have to! Thirty years is a big milestone - there is no way that Steve, co-founder of the company would let it pass by?!

6. Flyinace2000 macrumors 6502a

Flyinace2000

I got a tax refund to spend. RELEASE SOMETHING

7. berkleeboy210 thread starter macrumors 68000

New Credit Card came today.... Not using it until I find out whether something is coming out next week or not.

I even paid extra to have them FedEx me the card, cuz the USPS is so slow sometimes.

8. Flyinace2000 macrumors 6502a

Flyinace2000

You paid for your credit card to ship you your card faster? I would of told them to ship it to me over night or loose me as a customer.