Cocoa Training Course Announced for Atlantic Canada

Discussion in ' News Discussion' started by MacBytes, Jan 17, 2006.

1. MacBytes macrumors bot

Jul 5, 2003

Category: News and Press Releases
    Link: Cocoa Training Course Announced for Atlantic Canada
    Description:: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada. Bamboo Architects [] have announced 'The C5 Summit' to be held in Halifax, Nova Scotia March 27th-31st. The C5 Summit is five days of intensive Cocoa developer training, taught by Aaron Hilligas in conjunction with The Big Nerd Ranch []. This is the first time Cocoa training has been offered to the public in Atlantic Canada and for many Windows-developers in the area, it is the first time that Mac programming has been geographically and financially accessible.

While participants are expected to have experience with C or C++, they are not expected to have ever programmed a Macintosh before. Those attending the C5 Summit will learn using Xcode 2.2 and will be taken through the steps to develop a graphically and functionally rich application, compiled for both Intel and PowerPC-based Macs. Other topics include CoreData, CoreGraphics, Bindings and the Objective-C language. A full itinerary for the C5 Summit is available at Bamboo's website.

Posted on
    Approved by Mudbug
  2. dukeseb macrumors newbie

Nov 18, 2008
    I live in halifax and I want to learn Cocoa.... but i have no experience programming will there be anything available to help with that?
  3. twoodcc macrumors P6

Feb 3, 2005
    Right side of wrong
    i'm sorry, but this thread is like 3 years old!
  4. dukeseb macrumors newbie

Nov 18, 2008
    haha... oops.... sorry for the bump