cod3 or project 8 ps3?

Discussion in 'Games' started by aholden12592, Dec 16, 2006.

1. aholden12592 macrumors regular

So for the PS3 i can't decide between COD3 or Project 8. I already have blazing angels and resistance.

2. clayj macrumors 604

clayj

CoD3 is probably a lot like Resistance... but THP8 supposedly has some bad framerate issues on the PS3. CoD3 is pretty good on the 360, so I can recommend it.

3. aholden12592 thread starter macrumors regular

Disregarding the framerate. I just want to know which has a better overall game

4. dukebound85 macrumors P6

dukebound85

seems like framerate would be a big factor in deciding the better game lol
    i have heard cod3 is awesome though if that helps. check out ign.com and read the reviews. thats what i do before any game i buy and the reviews are usually dead on

5. technocoy macrumors 6502a

technocoy

you really can't compare...

they are two completely different types of games... but they are bot very entertaining. I have both but I find myself constantly playing COD3. one of the best shooters out there.

6. stagecustom macrumors regular

better than gears you would say? overall? btw OP, i played the tony Hawk demo, and if u ever played and liked those games, you should get it.. it looks awesome. im gonna wait till the price comes down though. i just bought gears of war and madden 07.

7. technocoy macrumors 6502a

technocoy

nah, i wouldn't say better... different for sure... but I love them both... Although lately Gears has been getting a bit more playtime.

That game is just gorgeous.

8. xparaparafreakx macrumors 65816

COD 3 on playstation 3 is fun. I played online and there are people out there that play it. Never played project 8 so I can't say much about it.

9. zap2 macrumors 604

zap2

I'm a COD3 fan myself, and the framerate problem would be a killer for me....I'd go with COD3