code sign problem

Discussion in 'iOS Programming' started by ljg93, May 14, 2011.

1. macrumors member

Mar 13, 2011
    Hey i keep getting this error when trying to submit a update.

I attached screen shots of my app under edit project settings and edit active target

(I attached two photos of both active target to developer and distribution, im not sure which is correct but both do not work.)

Validate build/Release-iphoneos/
    cd "/Users/lukegeiger/Desktop/Offical iLogFitness App"
    setenv PATH "/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/usr/bin:/Developer/usr/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin"
    setenv PRODUCT_TYPE
    /Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/usr/bin/Validation "/Users/lukegeiger/Desktop/Offical iLogFitness App/build/Release-iphoneos/"
    warning: Application failed codesign verification.  The signature was invalid, or it was not signed with an Apple submission certificate. (-19011)
    Executable=/Users/lukegeiger/Desktop/Offical iLogFitness App/build/Release-iphoneos/
    codesign_wrapper-0.7.5: using Apple CA for profile evaluation
    /Users/lukegeiger/Desktop/Offical iLogFitness App/build/Release-iphoneos/ valid on disk
    /Users/lukegeiger/Desktop/Offical iLogFitness App/build/Release-iphoneos/ satisfies its Designated Requirement
    test-requirement: failed to satisfy code requirement(s)
    codesign_wrapper-0.7.5: failed to execute codesign(1)
     - (null)

Attached Files:

2. macrumors 6502

Jul 23, 2002
    The only obvious questions I can ask:

1. Did the cert expire, or is it past the time to renew your developer's license?

2. Did you delete the old cert and try downloading it again?