Cold cold cold!

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by pimentoLoaf, Jul 1, 2013.

1. macrumors 68000

pimentoLoaf

Here in the Midwest Great Lakes the weather is coldish in the 60's with rain and mist and lush green things underfoot, against our homes, and towering overhead.

Post how wonderful it all is wherever you are around the area.

2. macrumors 6502a

I am in Miami, it rains and is hot but people complain too much. I believe it is just ok, regular summer.

3. macrumors 65816

Halfway between the Equator and North Pole
    Sunday was quite spectacular at the tip of the mitt. Fabulous boating and beach weather during the day (70s, sunny, nice breeze, no humidity) and sleeping weather at night (50s and no humidity).

4. TyPod, Jul 1, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2013

macrumors 68000

TyPod

Here in Wisconsin it has been an extremely wet spring/summer. The exact opposite of last year.

5. macrumors 68040

velocityg4

The summer is pretty mild around here usually in the 80's but humid. Everything is green and stays so all summer. With all the rain I hardly have to water the yard. While the frequent cloudy days and trees all over mean I rarely get any sunburn and don't need to wear sunscreen when working in the yard. If I do get burned it is a very light burn.

6. macrumors 68000

Antares

My kind of Summer! As long as it stays below 80, I'm happy. 60's is the best, though.

7. macrumors 601

satcomer

Same here in Northern Virginia.

8. macrumors 6502a

8 inches of rain since Sunday. At least I won't have to worry about burning down the neighborhood tomorrow night with the fireworks.

9. macrumors 6502

ka-spot

25C in Sofia, Bulgaria. Nice weather after few cold, rainy days. But soon the summer will be here with up to 39C this month.

10. macrumors 601

mscriv

Here in the Dallas area of Texas we are having the mildest summer I can remember since moving here 10 years ago. Seriously, I looked at the temps from the past 60 days and we've only been over a hundred like twice! That's incredible considering last year we set records for consistent days at over 100 degrees. It would be really awesome if this weather hangs around for a few more weeks. :)

11. macrumors 6502a

Jazwire

In St Louis , on the 4th of July, usually sweltering heat and humidity watching fireworks.

This year, had a jacket and a light blanket. :confused:

Not complaining though, but yes its been very cool, this year. (Minus a handful of spot hot days here and there.)

12. macrumors 65816

designs216

Very humid in central and southeastern NC, the forecast has been about the same for the past two weeks - partly cloudy, 85-90, chance of T-storms/showers. I love summertime however, no matter how hot it gets :)

13. macrumors 6502

Near the beach in LA the weather has been pretty haphazard. Yesterday it was a chilly 65ish with slight drizzle. It will probably be 70-80 in the upcoming weeks.