Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

job

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jan 25, 2002
in transit
Hehe..I just watched the Ohio St. - Illinois game..

First time they have gone 12-0.. :D

Next up: Michigan.

I sure hope OSU makes it to the Fiesta Bowl.

wdlove

macrumors P6
Oct 20, 2002
College Football is the real thing, playing for the love of the game. After all it is just a game, meant to be fun, & sportsmanship. Learn to work as a team, will be helpful is life. I'm a Buckeye, go Ohio State. My Father-in-law graduated from Ohio State Medical School. :)

Over Achiever

macrumors 68000
Isn't the Rose Bowl the national championship game? Otherwise top big-10 team (ohio state or iowa) will be in the rose bowl...

I'll be optimisic and say Ohio State in the Sugar Bowl, Iowa in the Rose Bowl, and my slumping Gophers in some dot.com bowl :(

Wisconsin...:rolleyes:
(sorry, I will not predict where my rivals will go...:p)

dnte42

macrumors regular
Jul 17, 2002
Nope, Rose Bowl was last year. It's nice that OSU is still unbeaten, it makes this great rivalry even better. I'm gonna have to root for (the very overrated) UM, but either way it should be a great game.

G4scott

macrumors 68020
Jan 9, 2002
USA_WA
I'm for UT, but that's mainly because my older brother goes there, and I plan to go there next year...

Texas A&M sux, and Texas Tech blows hard...

encephalon

macrumors member
Jul 18, 2002
U-Dub

University of Washington all the way! :D
Well.. maybe not.. :rolleyes:
Too bad we aren't any good this year. :(

job

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jan 25, 2002
in transit
Anyone think we will see OSU and Miami in the Fiesta Bowl?

I'd like to see OSU go, but I'll hold off until the game this weekend.

I also saw the Texas Tech v.s. UT game...ouch, that sucks for all the UT fans out there...

mcrain

macrumors 68000
Feb 8, 2002
Illinois
You can speculate all you want, but OSU isn't going to play for the national championship. Michigan owns OSU, and loves nothing more than ruining OSU's perfect seasons.

job

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jan 25, 2002
in transit
Originally posted by mcrain
You can speculate all you want, but OSU isn't going to play for the national championship. Michigan owns OSU, and loves nothing more than ruining OSU's perfect seasons.

I can dream can't I? ;) :p

And hey, OSU beat Michigan last year with a weaker team...

job

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jan 25, 2002
in transit
Originally posted by mcrain

AHAHAHAHAHAHA... :p

ahem....

Colombus. 14-9. OSU. 13-0. Hell yeah. :p

kross: yeah, college football is kinda overrated. but the nfl is even more. ;) :D

wdlove

macrumors P6
Oct 20, 2002
I can still dream that OSU will win that National Championship, my father-in-law would be pleased!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.