Colored iHome systems

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by allisonv7, Jan 8, 2007.

1. allisonv7 macrumors 6502

I saw these in the Target ad today and I'm absolutely loving them! I didn't know they made these and at that price I just may have to pick one up for my nano. Does anyone know if this is a good price? I looked for specs online but couldn't seem to find any - any clue as to what's in the box, and all the tech details??

Thanks!

allison.

Attached Files:

2. rdowns Suspended

rdowns

3. allisonv7 thread starter macrumors 6502

Yeah, I saw that but I'm pretty sure this is something different. On the ad it says "iH3" so I'm guessing this is a completely different model. I may have to go to the store and check it out tomorrow :D.

allison.

4. dan-o-mac macrumors 6502a

dan-o-mac

My girlfriend bought this yesterday and she loves it! I think the speakers sound like crap. they are good or above average for an alarm clock radio, just don't expect to be blown away with the sound quality. One thing that kinda blows is the fact that you can't set presets for the radio stations.

5. Killyp macrumors 68040

Killyp

They look okay, nice finish, but as dan-o-matic says, they sounds absolutely pants.

The JBL On Stage Micro I bought for my sister sounds miles better...

Unless you really listen to your music, I wouldn't get one. The On Stage is great...

6. Zwhaler macrumors 603

Zwhaler

I own the iHome, and I don't use it with the iPod as much as I use it for a clock and an AM/FM Radio. I have the Bose for main use withthe iPod :) The iHome is for if I'm too lazy to hook up the bose.

7. allisonv7 thread starter macrumors 6502

I went ahead and picked it up, I'm really liking it so far. The only thing I don't like is one of the things dan-o-mac mentioned, no radio presets, I mostly listen to the same station though and it's easy to change it so it's not a huge deal...but a couple of presets would be nice. For me I haven't noticed any sound issues, but I'm not an audiophile, so I could just be missing something!

For the price, look, compatibility and clock though I think it's a good deal, I love that it matches my nano :)

allison.