Colorware Mini Mac

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by supergod, Mar 16, 2005.

1. supergod macrumors 6502

I haven't been a huge fan of the colorware iMacs, always thought the looked a bit cheap, but this http://www.colorwarepc.com/products/select_macminib.aspx new color Mac Mini is certainly tight. I would go so far as to say that the Ferrari color one is one of the most gorgeous macs I have ever seen.

2. wkw macrumors 6502

wkw

3. CanadaRAM macrumors G5

CanadaRAM

LOL look at the Steel model.

Take an aluminum body and paint it... aluminum :eek: :D

4. killuminati macrumors 68020

killuminati

5. PlaceofDis macrumors Core

i love what they do with the iPods the best though, only if they replaced the back too, then i would have to get one in all black!

6. clayj macrumors 604

clayj

Too bad they don't just sell an upgrade kit to convert your existing Mac mini to color...

7. supergod thread starter macrumors 6502

Apple should have more limited edition colored iPods or even Macs, they would probably sell like mad. What would be really cool, in my opinion, is if there was the option from Colorware to choose different colors for the scrollwheel and the body of the iPod or even the back. I would get a green scrollwheel with a grey body and a green back. Actually, wait: no. The ultimate would be this: White scrollwheel, Black body, White BACK! It would be the jazziest looking toy ever: they could've gotten away with selling it as, oh, say, the Ray Charles commemorative iPod.