Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

The Toon Master

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 10, 2006
http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewRoom?&fcId=284624768&id=37&pageType=playlists

Includes

Strangers with Candy Seasons 1-3
Crank Yankers Season 1-3
Drawn Together Seasons 1-2
Mind of Mencia Seasons 1-2
Reno 911! Seasons 1-2
South Park Seasons 1-2
The Sarah Silverman Program Season 1
Lil' Bush Season 1
The Upright Citizens Brigade Season 2
The Naked T-Bones and Trucker Show
American Body Shop
Dog Bites Man
Halfway Home
Freak Show
Stephen Colbert's Tek Jansen Adventures
Stella

U.S. iTunes Store only!!

upsguy27

macrumors 65816
Jun 25, 2007
Utah
I just bought an episode of Sarah Silverman Season 1 and it was fine. Apple just posted the ad for the sale on the iTunes home page and Sarah Silverman Season 2 is not advertised as .99.

The Toon Master

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 10, 2006
I just did too (Got the 4th ep, one of the funiest TV episodes i've ever seen)

I guess Season 2 will not be apart of the sale, so i'll take it off

wwooden

macrumors 68020
Jul 26, 2004
Burlington, VT
I liked the first season of The Sarah Silverman Show, I watched when it first showed. My girlfriend didn't think it was funny at all, but I like Sarah quirky humor. Thanks for pointing out the sale, I bought the whole first season ( a whopping 6 episodes!!).

Michael CM1

macrumors 603
Feb 4, 2008
I'VE GOT MAIL! I'VE GOT MAIL! I'VE GOT MAIL! I'VE GOT MAIL! I'VE GOT MAIL! YAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I'll have to finally buy a couple of Crank Yankers episodes. I don't like every episode, but there are a couple of classics with Special Ed.

The Toon Master

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 10, 2006
I've already bought 3 Sarah Silverman Program Eps and a South Park Ep

If this sale goes well, don't be suprised if this sale is tested with MTV and/or VH1, and possibly Nickeloden, since they are all owned by the same company

Edit: Looking at the Top Sales and stuff, Sarah Silverman Season 1 is already at #12 for Top TV Seasons, South Park Season 1 at 20, Lil' Bush Season 1 at 24, South Park Season 2 at 28, Drawn Together Season 1 for 35, Stella at 60, Reno 911! Season 1 at 88, and Reno 911! Season 2 at 99. Over less than a day, 8 Seasons have already propelled themselves into the Top 100 TV Seasons. That's 1/3 of all the series on sale! I haven't even checked it just in the comedy section, but im sure there's even more seasons in there.

So odds of another sale are very likely

Kashchei

macrumors 65816
Apr 26, 2002
Meat Space
Thanks for the heads up about this sale. Am I the only fan of Freak Show? The first half of the finale was one of the most outrageous half hours of TV I've ever seen. It offended nearly everyone, yet in a very funny way.

chris1016

macrumors member
Dec 30, 2007
Am I the only fan of Strangers With Candy? Possibly one of the funniest shows I've ever seen. Amy Sedaris is great. Stephen Colbert's in it too. Too bad it was cancelled a while ago. :(

Kashchei

macrumors 65816
Apr 26, 2002
Meat Space
Am I the only fan of Strangers With Candy? Possibly one of the funniest shows I've ever seen. Amy Sedaris is great. Stephen Colbert's in it too. Too bad it was cancelled a while ago. :(

You're not the only fan of the series; I'm a fan as well. I must say that I was really disappointed in the movie, however. I don't know what happened there . . . .

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.