Comics

Discussion in 'Community' started by OutThere, Dec 23, 2003.

1. OutThere macrumors 603

OutThere

Anyone have a favorite comic? I just can't get enough of FoxTrot, it's hilarious every time. http://www.Foxtrot.com

2. mgargan1 macrumors 65816

mgargan1

i like Zits, and Big Nate... I also heard that Gary Larson is going to do the Far Side again, i dunno if that's true or not... but it's be cool if he did.

3. Thanatoast macrumors 6502a

Thanatoast

My favorites are The Boondocks, Doonesbury, Rudy Park, and political cartoonists Ann Telnaes and Ed Stein. All of them can be found on either comics.com or ucomics.com

4. 5300cs macrumors 68000

5300cs

Calvin & Hobbes

wish I had been like him when I was a kid

5. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

6. Doctor Q Administrator

Doctor Q

Staff Member

I like Foxtrot, Zits, Baby Blues, Drabble (I've talked to Kevin Fagan in person several times), and Get Fuzzy. Now that I think of it, they are all about slightly off-kilter families. I like Dilbert and Doonesbury too. My favorite comics that are no longer in the paper are The Far Side, Calvin & Hobbes, and Tumbleweeds.

I have mixed feelings about Gary Larson starting up The Far Side again. We'd have a brand new batch of talking cows, childish mad scientists, and weird kids with glasses, but my huge "The Complete Far Side Collection" book wouldn't be complete any more!