Commercials that made you laugh out loud

Discussion in 'Community' started by xsedrinam, Jul 22, 2005.

1. xsedrinam macrumors 601

xsedrinam

I just love the Fruit of the Loom one:http://www.fruitcountryvideo.com/video.html It's maybe been around for some time, but we're just getting back Stateside after a while. Any others that made (make) you laugh? Links?
    X

2. Duff-Man macrumors 68030

Duff-Man

Duff-Man says...not a TV commercial, but a print ad...I saw it in a recent issue of Sound-on-Sound and it was for Mackie's Tracktion 2 audio software..anyway, the ad says "If your music sucks, it will still suck. You'll just make it a whole lot faster." ...great ad.....oh yeah!

3. iBlue macrumors Core

iBlue

4. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

I have also enjoyed the recent Fruit of the Loom commercials on TV. They are well done with great music. Something to bring a smile to the face. Real feel good commercials.

That was quite a temper tantrum by that child. Quite a cute commercial for condoms.

5. taeclee99 macrumors 6502a

taeclee99

I love that coca-cola commercial with that wannabe rapper delux 247 acting like he's a brutha!!!

6. Stampyhead macrumors 68020

Stampyhead

I laughed at the Starburst commercial where the guy is trying to shoot the starburst into his friend's mouth and he knocks him over, and then another guy comes running up and grabs the Starburst that is sticking to the second guy's head and eats it. It's so stupid, but so funny!

7. St Soichiro macrumors regular

LOL. Being a father of two it was very easy to relate to. I was laughing so hard that my PB fell off my lap onto the carpet. Thank you - that made my day!

8. neildmitchell macrumors 6502a

neildmitchell

Too funny

9. neildmitchell macrumors 6502a

neildmitchell

Great AD, even though it could never be aired in America... D!@# Conservatives and Christian Coalition

10. Prelude2Tragedy macrumors regular

The Lance Armstrong discovery channel commercial with the Teutuls (sp) from Orange County Choppers was a laugh out loud commercial. They change Lances bike into a chopper and Lance walks in the room and just has the greatest look on his face like WHAT DID YOU DO! The mikey says sorry Lance and the dad yells SHUT UP!

11. mac 2005 macrumors 6502a

mac 2005

Condom ads air in the States. I've seen them on the cable channels.

"Trojan Man" has aired several times, in fact.....

Trojan Ad Link

ABC News Link

12. JesseJames macrumors 6502a

I forget what they were selling but 2 guys are on the highway on the outskirts of Las Vegas. They are cheerful and happy that they are going to Vegas.
    Then 24 hours later you see them driving away from the city with looks on their faces like they were ass-raped.

13. neildmitchell macrumors 6502a

neildmitchell

My response was to the direct in your face message of the commercial, not the product. Yes, I have seen the Trojan Man commercials.

14. mac 2005 macrumors 6502a

mac 2005

The ad in the link is far more in-your-face than the one that started this thread, imho.

Attached Files:

15. iDM macrumors 6502a

iDM

The Commonwealth of PA/The First State-DE
    I'll try and find it but I love the commercial promoting Las Vegas, when the guy calls the front desk and asks if he can get a wake up call on his cell phone because he's not sure if he's going to be out all night or where he is going to end up sleeping!

Another ironic/not to funny commercial are every single Hummer commercial showing the Hummer in Nature, or in the factory with Animal sounds during construction, or driving during 4 different seasons. These are all ironic because of the shockingly horrible gas mileage the thing gets.

Oh and two Geico commercials one with the Pro-Wrestlers yelling at each other. Also the one with the exercise guy on the machine. Both are hillarous anyone have any idea where to find these??

16. munkle macrumors 68030

munkle

17. Mitthrawnuruodo Moderator emeritus

Mitthrawnuruodo

18. Omen88 macrumors regular

Omen88

I hate commercials

Commercials are one of the reasons why I rarely turn on TV or radio (besides the reason that there is mostly crap on anyway). If I would've lived in America, I would've probably killed myself or blewn up a marketing bureau. How can you people stand it having commercials every 10 mins?

Though I admit I enjoyed the Belgian commercial with that annoying kid.

What really pisses me off big time are those commercials before the movie in a theatre. That gets me really homicidal and can ruin a perfectly good movie for me. Besides I payed to see the movie, not some damn commercials. If it weren't for my girlfriend I would never go to the theater and invest in a home cinema system.

I'm not alone on this: http://www.commercialsihate.com/
    Though I can rarely relate to any commercials on them, because they are american.

19. allisonv7 macrumors 6502

I don't watch much TV, but I did tape a show the other day and saw a Hardee's commercial that shows a baby in a mothers belly talking and stuff, it was hilarious!

allison.

20. xsedrinam thread starter macrumors 601

xsedrinam

21. Phat_Pat macrumors 68000

Phat_Pat

ahh i was just about to post that!

22. tech4all macrumors 68040

tech4all

LMAO! That's hilarious. Thanks for posting that :p