Company Name

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by anthonycastelli, Dec 23, 2012.

1. anthonycastelli, Dec 23, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2012

macrumors newbie

Hi Everyone! I'm not sure if this is the right category to post this in and if not, would the mods mind moving it, if thats possible?

Anyways, I'm creating my own iOS development studio/company and have been pulling my hair out for months trying to come up with a name. My goal is something catchy and easy to remember. (atebits, tapbots, apple, etc) I was wondering if any of you wouldn't mind sharing some ideas? I've tried brainstorming, comping up with names from places and objects but none of them really gave me anything that I liked. I'm not the best when it comes to picking a name. If you all wouldn't mind sharing some ideas, I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks so much

Update: I forgot to mention what exactly I do. So basically I'm starting my own iOS / OS X software development company.

2. macrumors 68040

rick snagwell

try orange, apple did well with a fruit.

3. macrumors 6502a

SnowLeopard OSX

Wouldn't it be kind of important for us to know what your app actually does so we can tie in studio/app name suggestions into the actual function of the app?

4. thread starter macrumors newbie

Right you are. I totally forgot to add that in there. I updated my first post with the information. :)

----------

I thought about a fruit but I guess im after something that rolls off the tongue a little more, you know what I mean? :)

5. macrumors 603

mobilehaathi

General Dynamics