Computer by August...

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by Pipian, Jun 10, 2003.

  1. Pipian macrumors regular

    Joined:
    Apr 22, 2003
    #1
    I'm trying to get a laptop by August, should I buy trhe RTefurb 800Mhz Combo ibook now, or wait until August for any possible updates?
     
  2. Dont Hurt Me macrumors 603

    Dont Hurt Me

    Joined:
    Dec 21, 2002
    Location:
    Yahooville S.C.
    #2
    I think you will allways get more by waiting, this is the nature of technology.
     
  3. Ugg macrumors 68000

    Ugg

    Joined:
    Apr 7, 2003
    Location:
    Penryn
    #3
    Re: Computer by August...

    That model is probably at its lowest price right now IMO, but, I would wait. I want the same iBook but until the rumor dust settles down, I'm not going to take the jump.
     

Share This Page