Computer, microphone, iPod make broadcasting personal

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by wdlove, Dec 20, 2004.

1. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

2. jimjiminyjim macrumors 6502

To be honest, I really hope the rumor about satellite radio on the iPod is true. While downloading "podcasts" is a cool idea, I'm of the generation of convenience. I don't want to have to download the stuff. I just want it to be there, in my ears, instantly.

3. dotnina macrumors 6502a

There’s software now that will automatically down the latest podcasts from whatever source you specify and put it in your iTunes folder for you. All you do is sync with your iPod, and ta-da! I think iPodderX does this, and there are likely others as well.

I’m not a fan of the whole radio talk show thing, so this doesn’t appeal to me personally. I think the idea is really cool, though.

4. jimjiminyjim macrumors 6502

I just checked out the iPodderX site... that is pretty close to what I'd expect. Technology is finally starting to be, for the average user, what it was meant to be from the start: faster, smarter, more efficient.

5. TBR macrumors 6502

You could check out my podcast

Over at Mashuppodcast.co.uk....

:D

6. wdlove thread starter macrumors P6

wdlove

A real cool site TBR. You should have it as a link for easy access. Is this a hobby or do you have an interest in making this a career in the future?

7. TBR macrumors 6502

Nah it's just a bit of a laugh thats all...but if someone wants to offer me a job I'm not going to say no :) (not very likley I know)