Conan O'Brian and Walker Texas Ranger

Discussion in 'Community' started by JesseJames, Sep 11, 2004.

1. JesseJames macrumors 6502a

Mar 28, 2003
    How'd I get here? How can I leave?
    Has anyone been watching the show when Conan pulls this lever and shows clips of Walker Texas Ranger? A bad show that when reduced to clips is
    One night some guy put his foot in a bear trap and the next instant Walker comes up and punches him out. I was on the floor laughing so hard.
    Another was Walker in a dream sequence; he's lovingly looking into the eyes of a woman then gets shot in the back.
    I wonder what Chuck Norris thinks of all this?
  2. iJon macrumors 604

Feb 7, 2002
    Oh, your not the only one. I crack up so hard when ever I see. They show couple of action scenes and then they show some serious clip with them talking and those are even funnier.

3. iLikeMyiMac macrumors 6502a

Jul 17, 2004
    St. Louis
    I haven't watched Conan O'Brain in a while. I guess I'll have to start again.
    I'm usually asleep by the time it comes on though.
  4. James L macrumors 6502a

Apr 14, 2004
    Even funnier is when Letterman takes 3 or 4 second clips of Dr. Phil and plays them out of context... hilarious. My favourite one was Dr. Phil saying:

"I touch myself... I really do"

5. Kingsnapped macrumors 6502a

Oct 16, 2003
    Los Angeles, CA
    Did you see when walker himself came into the studio, pulled a lever and kicked conan in the face?? That was the best post-monologue, pre-guest skit ever.
  6. Dr. Dastardly macrumors 65816

Dr. Dastardly

Jun 26, 2004
    I live in a giant bucket!
    I personally feel that Conan O'brian is way funnier than Dave or Jay. His show is so much more off the wall and entertaining that it makes the other two seem dull. Not that I don't like the other but Conan is freakin gold baby!
  7. Abstract macrumors Penryn

Dec 27, 2002
    Location Location Location
    Well if Conan ever had the 11:30pm timeslot, maybe he'd be a bit more censored as to what he can do and insult. I think Leno has to be more of a softie show.
  8. MacFan26 macrumors 65816

Jan 8, 2003
    San Francisco, California
    I love the Walker clips!! It's so funny. One of my favorite shows was the one with Brad Pitt when he brought that outfit for Conan to wear, and Conana just started taking his clothes off to put it on. That was the same one where he took his old car to the car shows. That was hilarious :D

edit: Conana = Conan :rolleyes:
  9. raynegus macrumors regular

Jul 5, 2003
    I saw the show when Conan first started doing this. F*cking hilarious.

I haven't laughed that had since I saw the William Hung Video.