Conde Nast Introduces 'All Access' Partnership with Amazon to Sell Digital and Print Subscriptions

Discussion in 'iOS Blog Discussion' started by MacRumors, Aug 20, 2013.

1. macrumors bot

MacRumors

[​IMG]

Magazine publisher Conde Nast has partnered with Amazon for a new "All Access" partnership that allows consumers to subscribe and manage their print and digital magazine subscriptions through a single website.

The program lets readers subscribe to a number of Conde Nast titles at introductory rates of $3-6 for a six-month print and digital subscription with support for the iPad, Kindle Fire, Nook and most Android devices. All Access offers Bon Appetit, Glamour, Golf Digest, Lucky, Vanity Fair, Vogue, and Wired at launch and will gain the rest of Conde's library by the end of the year.

[​IMG]
    Conde Nast was one of the first publishers to offer In-App Subscriptions for the iPad when that feature first launched, but those subscriptions are digital only and do not include the print versions.

Article Link: Conde Nast Introduces 'All Access' Partnership with Amazon to Sell Digital and Print Subscriptions

2. macrumors 68030

I don't know if I would ever pay for online magazines. So much advertising.

3. macrumors regular

TimeSquareDesi

There are web-only magazines with better content and this has been the case for years. The days for these traditional print-media companies are numbered.

4. macrumors 6502a

How this news is related to Apple or Mac at all???

5. macrumors 68000

NightFox

Potentially the first nail in the coffin for Newsstand? I'm guessing Conde Nast have negotiated a better rate with Amazon than what Apple forced upon them.